Add: ZhangJiaDi Village, WangQingTuo Town, WuQing District, TianJin, China
General manager: Miss.Carry
Ordinary wheelchairs are generally composed of wheelchairs, wheels, brakes and seat by the four parts, the following Xiaobing wheelchair brief description of the main components of the wheelchair functions.
Large wheels carry the main weight. Wheel diameter of 51,56,61,66 cm several species. In addition to a few use of environmental requirements with solid tires, the use of pneumatic tires.
2 wheel diameter of 12,15,18,20 cm diameter, large diameter small wheel easy to cross small obstacles and special carpets. However, the diameter is too large to occupy the entire wheelchair space for larger, not convenient. The normal ferry before the big round, but paraplegia in the lower limb with wheelchairs, often on the ferry on the big wheel. The operation should be noted that the direction of the best small round wheel can be vertical, otherwise easy to dump.
3. The wheel rim is unique for wheelchairs, and the diameter is generally 5cm smaller than the large rim. Hemiplegia with one hand drive, plus a smaller diameter to choose from. Hand wheel ring is generally directly driven by the patient.
4. Tires are solid, there are three kinds of inflatable inner tube and tubeless inflatable. Solid type in the flat to go faster and not easy to blasting, easy to promote, but in the uneven road vibration, and stuck in the same width of the groove with the tire is not easy to pull out; inflatable inner tube more difficult to push, but also easy to puncture, but Vibration than the solid small; tubeless tubeless tube because there will be no puncture, but also inflated inside, sit up and comfortable, but more difficult than the solid push.
5. The brake wheels should have brakes on each wheel. Of course, when only one hand is used for those with hemiplegia, they have to use one hand to brake, but they can be equipped with extension levers to brake on both sides. Brakes in two ways: (1) notch brake. This brake is safe and reliable, but more laborious. Adjustment can also be stopped on the slope, if transferred to a level can not be stopped on the ground as a failure. (2) toggle brake. The use of lever principle, through a few joints and then braking, the mechanical advantage than the notch brake, but the failure faster. To increase the patient's braking force, often in the brake plus extension rod, but the rod is easy to damage, such as not check frequently will affect the safety.
6. Chair seat height, depth and width depends on the patient's body shape, the material texture also depends on the disease. General deep 41,43 cm, width 40,46 cm, height 45,50 cm.
7. Seat cushion To avoid pressure sores, cushion is an indispensable element, the choice of mat also have to pay great attention.
8. Foot care and leg care Leg care can be across the two sides, or both sides of the split, both care to swing to one side and can be disassembled for the best. Must pay attention to the height of the foot care. Foot care is too high, the hip angle is too large, more weight added to the ischial tuberosity, easy to cause pressure sores there.
9. Backrest height and can be tilted and not tiltable points. If the patient's balance and control of the trunk better, optional low-back wheelchairs, so that patients have greater activity. On the contrary, to use high-back wheelchairs.
10. Armrest or arm rest generally higher than the seat surface 22.5 ~ 25cm, some arm rest height adjustable. But also in the armrest shelves for reading, dining