Add: ZhangJiaDi Village, WangQingTuo Town, WuQing District, TianJin, China
General manager: Miss.Carry
Wheelchairs and other medical devices should be exported to other countries. It is very important to understand the relevant preferential policies for wheelchair exports and to help customers save money. Different countries use different certificates of origin.
I. the certificates of origin issued by China for export goods include:
(1) non-preferential certificate of origin
Certificate of origin of the People's Republic of China
That is commonly known as the "general certificate of origin", or CO certificate for short. This certificate is a certificate of origin issued for China's export goods in accordance with the regulations of the People's Republic of China on the origin of import and export goods. The basis of the visa is the regulations of the People's Republic of China on certificates of origin of import and export goods and the regulations on substantive changes in the rules of non-preferential origin.
For simple processing and assembly only in China. For products that do not have the qualification of China origin, they can apply for the "processing and assembly certificate".
For goods that have not been processed, a "re-export certificate" may be issued.
Preferential certificate of origin
1. GSP certificate of origin (FORMA certificate)
2. Certificate of origin (FORMB certificate) of the asia-pacific trade agreement (formerly known as the Bangkok agreement)
3. China - asean free trade area certificate of origin (FORME certificate)
4. Certificate of origin of china-pakistan free trade area (cepa) (FORMP certificate)
5. China - Chile free trade area certificate of origin (FORMF certificate)
6. China - New Zealand free trade area certificate of origin (FORMN certificate)
7. China - Singapore free trade area certificate of origin (FORMX certificate)