Add: ZhangJiaDi Village, WangQingTuo Town, WuQing District, TianJin, China
General manager: Miss.Carry
The product of manual lightweight commode wheelchair LK618 description
The product of manual lightweight commode wheelchair LK618 is a wheelchair specifically for disabled people, patients and the elderly . Wheelchair is a carbon steel frame wheel chair that is built for strength and durability. The frame is chrome plated and rust- and chip-resistant ,fixed armrests, fixed footrests, solid front tires, solid rear tires, stainless guard board, All wheelchair have CE certificate, and have been tested before leaving the factory, you can rest assured to buy .
Removable round bedpan,
equipped with a cover.
Square PU seat,
More comfortable and easy to clean
The front with 360°universal tires,
Solid rear wheel with stainless steel
hand ring is more durable
PU armrest comfortable and
easy clean and the stainless guard boards
with blue color more beautiful.
Back material is high quality leather,
and easy to clean,
single, silver powder coated,
High-quality thick steel pipe,
weight capacity 125kg.
LK618 commode wheelchair feature description
1. Fixed armrest and footrest. Safer, more durable.
2. Solid rear wheel, comfortable and convenient.
3. Solid castor. 360 degree rotatable.
4. Foldable for easy storage.
Description Of Goods
Commode Folding Wheelchair
8’’ solid tires
Elder people & disabled
24’’ solid tires
Black powder coated
Silver powder coated
Silver powder coated
Square PU seat
Repair and maintenance of wheelchairs
1) Hair and/or dirt particles may accumulate between the caster wheel and fork,can restrict the caster wheels fromrotating smoothly. Thoroughly clean between fork and caster wheels/axle using a soft cloth and if required a mild detergent.
2) The rear wheels and caster wheels can be supplied as a quick-release axle system. keep this system operational, ensure no dirt/grit adheres to the quick-release axle housing. Lightly lubricate the quick-release axle regularly with resin-free sewing machine oil.
3) If your wheelchair gets wet, towel dry it as soon as possible.
4) Do not use your wheelchair in salt water, as sand, salt and/or other particles cause corrosion and cause damage to wheel bearings.
5) Check the tightness of all screw connections regularly.
1. Are you manufacturer or factory?
Yes, our factory is located in Tianjin China , the home of medical supplies industry.
2. Can I have my own company logo on the package?
Yes, you can print your company logo or paste the label on the package.
3. Can I change the contents in the package?
Yes, You can. The contents are optional.
4. Sample service?
Yes, our purpose is maximum to meet our customers' demand
1.Sample is available for you to test quality and market.
2.One year quality assurance.
3.OEM Services: Customer's Private Logo ,Color Box and Instruction Manual. It's okay to
change color as you like for mass order.
4. We have patience, we can talk about any detail of the wheelchair which you like.
5.Our product range varies from Manual wheelchair to Electric wheelchair, so you can find any products you like !