Add: ZhangJiaDi Village, WangQingTuo Town, WuQing District, TianJin, China
General manager: Miss.Carry
This Travelled Lightweight Disabled Wheelchair is very useful in children and teenager. It has handbrake, nursing person can brake when pushing. Its cushion is patterned color, can be red and blue, and other colors. Fabric is very solid, max bearing is 100KG. Pneumatic tires are light and easy to maintainence.
|Handle brake is easy to stop when pushing by nursing person.|
|Delicate armrest and side panel, very comfortable for children using.|
Folded in ten minutes, easy to carry and lightweight.
Inflation tire with mini pump, easy to maintanence.
Wheel chair operation:
manual wheelchair operation
Get on the train
1) Put the unfolded car on the ground;
2) Pull the parking brake, brake around the rear wheel
3) put the pedals closed, move closer to the wheelchair, hold the armrests around, slowly to the cushion;
4) After people get on the wheelchair, start the pedal, put the foot on the pedal, fasten the safety belt;
5) Release the parking brake can be implemented.
A children wheelchair are designed for a variety of user types. Some are designed for users with cognitive impairments, such as dementia, these typically apply collision-avoidance techniques to ensure that users do not accidentally select a drive command that results in a collision. Othersfocus on users living with severe motor disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, or with quadriplegia, and the role of the smart wheelchair is to interpret small muscular activations as high-level commands and execute them. Such wheelchairs typically employ techniques from artificial intelligence, such as path-planning.